Floating point exception

rekha gvv rekhagvvc at yahoo.co.in
Fri Nov 15 15:44:25 EST 2002

HI,
even i use the same busy box only.
but canu just tell the steps how u created the file
system ....I had built some of the utilities like busy
box.and theni added them in the simple ramdisk image
and also if i try to execute the executable i get the
error after the kernel boots up..:(
ttyS0 on SMC1 at 0x0280, BRG1
block: queued sectors max/low 3912kB/1304kB, 64 slots
per queue
RAMDISK driver initialized: 16 RAM disks of 4096K size
1024 blocksize
Freeing initrd memory: 717k freed
devfs: v0.102 (20000622) Richard Gooch
(rgooch at atnf.csiro.au)
devfs: devfs_debug: 0x0
devfs: boot_options: 0x0
NET4: Linux TCP/IP 1.0 for NET4.0
IP Protocols: ICMP, UDP, TCP
IP: routing cache hash table of 512 buckets, 4Kbytes
IP-Config: No network devices available.
NET4: Unix domain sockets 1.0/SMP for Linux NET4.0.
VFS: Mounted root (ext2 filesystem).
Mounted devfs on /dev
Freeing unused kernel memory: 48k inÿ
bash# cd bin
bash# ls
depmod  ls      sh
bash# depmod
Bad emulation depmod/8
NIP: 3004f000 instruction: 7f454c46 opcode: 1f A: 5 B:
9 C: 11 code: 223 rc: 0
pte @ 0x3004f000:
(0xc02cd300)->(0xc02c013c)-0x002c2881
RPN: 002c2 PP: 2 SPS: 0 SH: 0 CI: 0 v: 1
Kernel VA for NIP c02c2000  pte @ 0xc02c2000: no pmd
Floating point exception
bash#
bash#
why do i get this floating point exception error ?
is the problem in the compilation or problem in kernel
..

thanks ..bye

http://webhosting.yahoo.com