Accessing nvram rom the linux users space

Mike Moleschi moleschi at rmsweldingsystems.com
Wed Nov 13 06:52:25 EST 2002

I guess it has to be a disk in that I would like to have a file
system on it and move files around on it -- basically I want to
be able to treat it like a disk from a command line perspective.

I can access the nvram through a C program using open() and mmap(),
but I would like to be level higher then that.

Mike

--

Mike Moleschi
moleschi at rmsweldingsystems.com