Using ioctl from with the kernel ???

Stephan Linke Stephan.Linke at epygi.de
Wed Nov 13 02:57:17 EST 2002

Hi Steve,

If you realy like to do so you can call the LEDDRIVER_ioctl() function
directly with some dummy parameter (the one of you LED driver, not the one
from user space wich is to be called using an file descriptor). But I would
prefer to move the functionality into some extra function and call these
function from LEDDRIVER_ioctl() and from OTHERDRIVER_change_led() (like
Stefano suggested).

Regards, Stephveano :)