gdbserver and gdb cross debug?

sjk jack.sun at bmrtech.com
Mon Nov 11 18:57:22 EST 2002

Dr. Craig,

I am using MontaVista Linux LSP. The ibm-walnut-ppc405gp LSP works correctly
on walnut board. We can cross debug applications by ppc_405-gdb and
gdbserver(version 5.1).
But the following problem occurs on EP405 board.
Is it possible that the problem is caused by library, memory or initialization
of PPC405GP registers?

Sun