the version of linux for FADS860T

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed May 29 20:38:09 EST 2002

In message <000c01c206f5$6612af90$7301a8c0 at zhongqx> you wrote:

>    Does any one port linux for FADS860T board? Who can tell me which linux version is ok

Not any more. This was done a long, long time ago.

Didn't you find it searching the standard PPC kernel sources???

> for FADS860T,if you can give some advise thank you very much!

Use the standard PPC kernel sources.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
If I don't document something, it's usually either for a good reason,
or a bad reason.  In this case it's a good reason.  :-)
                 - Larry Wall in <1992Jan17.005405.16806 at netlabs.com>