Bitkeeper trouble

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed May 29 08:33:14 EST 2002

In message <20020528222106.GC5997 at opus.bloom.county> you wrote:

> What does 'bk parent' say?  If it's not
> bk://ppc.bkbits.net/linuxppc_2_4_devel, try doing:
> bk parent bk://ppc.bkbits.net/linuxppc_2_4_devel
> and then pulling again.  I'm not sure why, but ppc.bkserver.net seems to
> be gone.

Well, from here it looks like a name server problem:

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:   ppc.bkserver.net
Address: 10.3.9.222

This explains why I get "no route to host" errors...

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
The human mind treats a new idea the way the body  treats  a  strange
protein - it rejects it.                                 - P. Medawar