stuck up on FADS board

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue May 28 20:41:24 EST 2002

In message <20020528103556.81524.qmail at web12706.mail.yahoo.com> you wrote:

> I am trying to  port linux on FADS board.

There is nothing to port. The FADS board  is  supported  out  of  the
"box". Umm, ifyour hardware is working, that is.

> can i use the DIAB compiler instead of the   GCC

Forget it. There are many, many GCC features deeply  built  into  the
Linux kernel.

Use GCC instead.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
I wish Captain Vimes were here. He wouldn't have  known  what  to  do
either, but he's got a much better vocabulary to be baffled in.
                                 - Terry Pratchett, _Guards! Guards!_