map iomem in linux_2_4_dev

shaowei dai dshaowei at rfnetech.com
Mon May 27 16:51:12 EST 2002

Hello, David:

Thanks for your reply.  When use ioremap,  it seems you can only know the
virtual address of this mapped address
at runing time. Then for PCMICA package, how can you pass this virtual
address when you compile
that package?  Am i wrong in understanding pcmcia package io memory
requirement? If i'm wrong, could you give me
some reference site to learn more?

regards
shaowei