in_ntoa built error

Khai Trinh kqtrinh at yahoo.com
Sat May 25 09:03:59 EST 2002

By the way, the snippet of the failing log of the
kernel when it was downloading are captured below:

Sending BOOTP requests . OK

IP-Config: Got BOOTP answer from 199.254.9.151, my
address is 199.254.9.207

IP-Config: Complete:

      device=eth0, addr=199.254.9.207,
mask=255.255.255.0, gw=199.254.9.254,

     host=199.254.9.207, domain=, nis-domain=(none),

     bootserver=199.254.9.151,
rootserver=199.254.9.151,
rootpath=/projects/hardhat/khai/devkit/ppc/405/target

NET4: Unix domain sockets 1.0/SMP for Linux NET4.0.

kmod: failed to exec /sbin/modprobe -s -k
block-major-22, errno = 2

VFS: Cannot open root device "" or 16:01

 <0>Rebooting in 180 seconds..

Thanks,

--Khai