OT: BDI2000 does not work after firmware upgrade

Rudolf Ladyzhenskii rudolf.ladyzhenskii at act-aus.net
Thu May 23 13:26:41 EST 2002

Hi, all

This is a bit off-topic, but many of you have experience with BDI2000, so
someone might help.
I also sent an e-mail to Abatron, but time difference prevents quick
reponse.

Anyway, I tried to upgrade firmware to the 1.12.
Succesfully loaded it and that was the end for my BDI2000.
Now it just sits there and blinks MODE LED at me. No telnet, no serial.

I wanted to upload software again, but can not connect to it anymore. Tried
Windows and Linux machines, different cables -- nothing works.
As a last resourt, I opened BDI2000 (As per manual) and performed reset --
no luck. RED LED blinks and this is all I can get out of the thing.
It is disconnected from everything, except serial port and power supply.

Any ideas will be appreciated -- I miss my BDI.

Thanks,
Rudolf Ladyzhenskii
DSP Engineer
Advanced Communication Technologies