405 I2C

andrew may acmay at acmay.homeip.net
Wed May 22 03:27:19 EST 2002

On Tue, May 21, 2002 at 09:07:07AM -0700, Armin Kuster wrote:
> They should both work as modules as it stands, or at least it did in the
> past.  IMHO is does not matter if it is one or two files. Andrew's
> iic_xfer was bundled in with many other changes that did not fly, but I
> would revisit is if a new patch where submitted with just the iic_xfer.

What changes didn't fly? I only know of the one for the clock divider.
I posted it May 7 and heard nothing in the way of comments. I then got
no warning that the source was going to be linted and completely invalidate
the usefullness of the patch.

http://lists.linuxppc.org/linuxppc-embedded/200205/msg00070.html
http://lists.linuxppc.org/linuxppc-embedded/200205/msg00060.html