405 I2C

Kenneth Johansson kenneth.johansson at inn.ericsson.se
Wed May 22 01:30:53 EST 2002

How would you feel about merging the i2c-adap-ibm_ocp.c
andi2c-algo-ibm_ocp.c into one file. This way it's possible to build the
i2c drivers as a module.

Also I have a problem when accessing a device that is not present. The
bus ends up in busy state an no other action can be taken. I solved the
problem for me here by simply removing the test in iix_xfer but a proper
solution has to be discussed. I have not tried Andrew's new iic_xfer is
it going to be merged ??

--
Kenneth Johansson
Ericsson AB                       Tel: +46 8 404 71 83
164 80 Stockholm                  kenneth.johansson at etx.ericsson.se