tftp on ppcboot 1.1.5

Kári Davíesson kd at flaga.is
Wed May 15 20:14:21 EST 2002

First octet must be an even number, i.e. a0:b2:c3:d4:e5:c6 should be o.k.
The last bit in the first octet is the multicast bit.
The first bit in the first octet is the I/G address bit (Individual /Group) and
signifies if the OUI (first half of the MAC address) is universal (set to 0) or local (set to 1).
The second bit in the first octet must be set to 0.

I believe this has been addressed before on this list.

K.D.