I2c ucode patch

laurent.mohin at acterna.com laurent.mohin at acterna.com
Mon May 13 18:47:36 EST 2002

Igor,

The need of ucode patch is due to the parameter ram organization into the dual
port ram (as described in table 16.3 of the MPC823e reference manual).
Below the table, you can read a little note saying that the SCC2 section will
overlap the SPI section if SCC2 is used for Ethernet and that SCC3 section will
overlap SMC1 section if SCC3 is used for Ethernet.
In your case, you don't need a ucode patch to make I2C working.

Laurent

IGOR LURI <iluri at fagorautomation.es> on 08/05/2002 14:12:03