Unhandled interrupt 0, disabled

Jean-Denis Boyer jdboyer at mediatrix.com
Sat May 4 00:09:27 EST 2002

Mr. Ferri,

I've started a thread of discussion about that a couple of weeks ago, but I
didn't have a satisfying answer. However, I've proposed a fix which seems to
work. I think I should go further with Motorola about that problem. Can you
take a look at it and tell me if it helps? Also, can you tell me which
processor mask you are running on?

Look at
http://lists.linuxppc.org/linuxppc-embedded/200204/threads2.html#00074

The thread is titled:
  8260 - Spurious interrupt when calling __sti()

 Jean-Denis Boyer, B.Eng., System Architect
 Mediatrix Telecom Inc.
 4229 Garlock Street
 Sherbrooke (Québec)
 J1L 2C8  CANADA