initial shell respawning too fast

Oliver Amft oam at oamx.net
Sat Mar 23 00:04:51 EST 2002

Hi Frank,

thanks for your answer - actually I have found this last night! Besides,
I encountered that INIT version 2.77 generates another problem: shell
does not receive any character typed on the console, while telnet works
fine. I am not sure what it is, but updating to INIT 2.84 helps.
Thanx for the script :-)
Oliver