EST's MPC8XX (Modular Development Platform) - Linux

satya kumar i_satya at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 13 17:29:22 EST 2002

Hi,
  Thanks Kiran for helping me out...I shall be
starting with it as soon as possible.
  Another thing I wanted to know from you all PPC
masters out there, is wether the OCDemon BDM/JTAG
device supported by linux.If not... Is there a way
out.Please suggest me b'cos I have this device only
for any sort of BDM activity.
  I am using EST's(Now known as Vxworks)MPC860 board(
Modular Development Platform) for porting Linux to it.
 Anyone who has done this before using the same
board??Please guys help me out, I have not been
getting the answers to my queries regarding this
board.I am stuck.
Thanks and Regards,
Satya