linux-2.4.18 & copy-back cache mode

Conn Clark clark at esteem.com
Sat Mar 9 12:19:30 EST 2002

Navin Boppuri wrote:

> I am sorry. I meant 64Mhz , not 66Mhz.
>
> Navin.

Which app note was this? Does any body know if it will work on an
MPC850?

Thanks,

	Conn

  If you live at home long enough, your parents will move out.

Conn Clark
Engineering Stooge				clark at esteem.com
Electronic Systems Technology Inc.		www.esteem.com

Stock Ticker Symbol				ELST

"clark at esteem.com" Copyright 2000 By Electronic Systems Technology
 This email address may be used to communicate to Conn Clark
 provided it is not being used for advertisement purposes, unless
 prior written consent is given. This email address may not be
 sold under any circumstances. All other rights reserved.