linux-2.4.18 & copy-back cache mode

Navin Boppuri navin.boppuri at newisys.com
Fri Mar 8 09:18:04 EST 2002

I am sorry. I meant 64Mhz , not 66Mhz.

Navin.

-----Original Message-----
From: Navin Boppuri
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 2:33 PM
To: linuxppc-embedded at lists.linuxppc.org
Cc: laurent.pinchart at capflow.com
Subject: RE: linux-2.4.18 & copy-back cache mode

I am running my MPC855T at 66Mhz 1:1 CPU/bus clock mode without any problems. I used an app. note from Motorola to do this and according to the app.note, we just need to satisfy some timing constraints on the processor (latency of data reaching the MPC pins from SDRAM). The app. note suggests using specific Micron SDRAM which satisfy all these requirements.

Navin.