ppcboot 1.1.4 & MPSC

Mark A. Greer mgreer at mvista.com
Sat Mar 2 06:15:28 EST 2002

Where are you getting the source, linuxppc_2_4_devel or linux-galileo?
linux-galileo, I hope, because there is not mpsc driver in 2_4_devel.

Some gotcha:
1) you must change jumpers J42 & J43 to pins 2&3 for mpsc.
2) DINK will not put anything out the mpsc but will still run so you have to
wait some unknown amount of time before running your image (assuming you're
downloading with a bdi or something like that).
3) You have turned on the mpsc and turned off the 16550 in make config, right?

That's all I can think of right now?

Mark