Lite LCD on MBX860

Ken Applebaum applebaumk at embeddedplanet.com
Fri Mar 1 01:48:56 EST 2002

For some reason, this request has come up a lot lately. we make an 860 board
and a video board with an Epson video controller on it.

The 860 does not have video out, but you can certainly attach a video chip
to it. We used the Epson SED1386 which is now called the S1D13806. You can
find the Linux driver at:
http://www.erd.epson.com/vdc/html/contents/S1D13806.htm#drivers

Ken