IBM405/Linux Cross compiler

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Jun 30 05:51:35 EST 2002

Dear Allen,

in message <NCBBIINEHIPFGJPLBEIFCEDLDJAA.acurtis at onz.com> you wrote:

> I have tried to build a cross compiler for the IBM405 processor under
> Linux/x86. After much playing, I have decided that the problem is not a
> compiler or linker problem but rather a configuration/installation issue.
> The problem that I am having is that there are some 403/405 specific
> pneumonics that are not recognized by the assembler. (as installed) The
> problem appears to be that the option:

You can download a complete and _working_ set  of  cross  and  native
tools  (our  ELDK = Embedded Linux Development Kit) for free; you can
also use our build scripts  and  patches  to  build  the  tools  from
scratch if you like - see the documentation at
http://www.denx.de/ELDK/

Hope this helps,

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Business is like a wheelbarrow. Nothing ever happens until you  start
pushing.