SELF and JFFS2????

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Jun 28 05:59:45 EST 2002

Dear Steven,

in message <3D1ACE16.130836D0 at imc-berlin.de> you wrote:

> No. The topic here was "creating a flash disk (JFFS2) instead of a initrd"...
>
> I don't know about elinos. I wanted to use DENX ELDK to create a minimal root
> fs. Do you know the ELDK?

Have a look at our  Simple  Embedded  Linux  Framework  (SELF  -  see
ftp://ftp.denx.de/pub/LinuxPPC/usr/src/SELF/  ). Wih a minor adaption
of the library list file it builts  fine  under  ELDK,  abd  contains
everything  you need to setup a small root filesystem on any device -
ramdisk as well as cramfs or JFFS2 or harddisk or DOC or ...

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
I have been over into the future, and it works.
                - Lincoln Steffens in _Letters_ (1938) vol. 1, p. 463