cramfs for root filesystem?

David Blythe blythe at broadon.com
Wed Jun 26 08:40:19 EST 2002

Stephen Cameron wrote:
> I have tried to fix up the endian-swapping patch for
> the mkcramfs from sourceforge CVS, circa Mon Jun 24, 2002
> :pserver:anonymous at cvs.cramfs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/cramfs

If you are going to take that version of mkcramfs, you could just as
well take the corresponding version of the cramfs fs implemention since
it hardwires conversion to *little endian* into the kernel
implementation, or if you really still want a big endian cramfs, just
usurp all of the endianness macros (e.g., CRAMFS_32(), CRAMFS_16(), etc)
that were added to the header.

	david