PPCboot+MPC7410+Sandpoint

Boo Geum Jung bgjung at etri.re.kr
Tue Jun 25 10:44:36 EST 2002

Of course, I can.
But right now, it's not clear, it conatins some trial codes.
I'll make it clear under ppcboot-1.1.6.
I'll send you then.
In briefly speaking,
I added a line "#define CONFIG_MPC7410          1" in
config_Sandpoint8245.h.
And use files in cpu/74xx_7xx/ direcoty instaed of mpc824x/
I didn't know well how to make new config file(config_Sandpoint7410.h).
So I modified the original files.
I'll find out the way and I'll modify in smart way.