mpc8xx usb hci controller

Brad Parker brad at parker.boston.ma.us
Tue Jun 18 01:43:03 EST 2002

There was a little usb transfer test program which would download code into
an EZ-USB chip (I used a keyspan serial converter :-)

It will test interrupt, iso & bulk to some extent.  I've been hacking
it a little now and then.  It was called "usbstress".  I last saw the
version # as 0.3.  I've since created a 0.4 version

If you like I can put it up for ftp.

-brad