440 PCI adapter card interupt handling question

Khai Trinh kqtrinh at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 14 08:10:11 EST 2002

Our custom board is a IBM 440GP based pci slave
adapter card, we will configure it to use the Simple
Message Passing Unit to allow interrupt generation to
the 440 from the Host. My question are Where in the
Linux kernel code can I initialize the 440 onboard
interrupt controller to enable this interrupt to
happen? And how do I register my interrupt handling
routine to service inbound interrupt from the Host?

Regards,
--Khai