405GPr

David Updegraff dave at cray.com
Mon Jun 10 23:11:13 EST 2002

Stefan

We got one in I made some "proof of concept" changes to PPCBOOT/LinuxPPC
to make it boot ok.. have not played with the extra clocking
register strap values though; we just plopped it into our
405GP socket and ran @200 Mhz.  Worked...

I noticed that the PVR on the unit we got was a bit different:
ibm specs said
	0x50910950
..but I got
	0x50910951

Is there a doc. somewhere that tells us what the ranges of PVRs
for this chip can legitimately be?

--
David Updegraff / dave at cray.com / 218.525.1154