USB hostcontroller for TQM823L boards seems to work

jari jari.nguyen at serialsystem.com.sg
Fri Jun 7 14:45:19 EST 2002

Hello,

I think that your FAD823 is the same as my RPX-Lite 823.
I made it work in high speed mode (usb host and usb slave), but I could not
make it work with low speed USB device as you did.
Furthermore, I am not a HW guy, please inform me your advance.

Thanks and waiting for your success,
Jari Nguyen Trung Thanh