Can you give the defconfig for FADS860T

zhongqx zhongqx at guoguang.com.cn
Fri Jun 7 14:28:57 EST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: zhongqx
To: MirekP
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2002 10:46 AM
Subject: Can you send me the .config for FADS860?

Sir,
    I have downloaded the linux version 2.4.18 ,I create the .config with
make menuconfig,i defined, CONFIG_CONS_SMC2(it can only defined console
for SMC2,why? i want to define console for SMC1) but the following messeage
come for SMC1,it seems some error word! Can you give me some advise?
my smc1 baud is 115200,Can you give me your .config for FADS860?
thank you in advance!
Booting image at 00500000 ...
   Image Name:   linux-2.4.18
   Image Type:   PowerPC Linux Kernel Image (gzip compressed)
   Data Size:    248555 Bytes = 242 kB = 0 MB
   Load Address: 00000000
   Entry Point:  00000000
   Verifying Checksum ... OK
   Uncompressing Kernel Image ... OK
iu eso ..8(otgo.ugagcmc)(c eso .521912 rlae)# r u  91:4CT20
                                                           O oe0ttlae:24
                                                                        zn() 08p
gs
oe2:0pgsae.