Where is the target filesystem to mount for Ebony?

Khai Trinh kqtrinh at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 5 09:30:37 EST 2002

I had the kernel image loaded and ran on the IBM Ebony
board. However, regarding the filesystem that it
supposed to mount from the Host, I had arbitrarily
give it a fake fs directory specified in /etc/bootptab
so that during kernel boot it will mount to it and
won't complain.

This is not the real Ebony filesystem, however. So my
question is where exactly in the kernel directory tree
should I mount (or even create a ramdisk) from?

Regards,
--Khai