pt_regs.dbcr0/1

Kumar Gala kumar.gala at motorola.com
Wed Jun 5 07:34:23 EST 2002

I am not seeing where the other debug registers that are associated with
the debug state are being state changed and managed.  For example
IAC{1-4} [breakpnt], DACs [watchpnts], DVCs are being handled.

The 4xx debug hardware looks to be similar to what is spec'd in Book-E.
If this solution is not solved at this time it will come up in the
future with new Book-E parts coming down the pipes.

- kumar