abatron and kernel modules.

Dan Malek dan at embeddededge.com
Fri Jul 26 06:54:30 EST 2002

John W. Linville wrote:

> I recall having to add the BDI support to the linux-2.4.2_hhl20 kernel
> source here.

There are a couple of different versions of that kernel :-)  The first
one was all PPC except 4xx.  There was one for 4xx, where I managed to
break some of the other PPCs (sorry).  There may be later ones that
include other processor architectures.  There are minor version numbers
contained in the packages, take a look at them as they are important.
Of course, the processor specific CD packages were all correct, just
be careful when mixing from one to another (which isn't recommend).

	-- Dan