Tigon3 driver, broadcom 5307, 440GP, working?

Stephen Cameron scameron at zuul.cca.cpqcorp.net
Thu Jul 25 04:29:23 EST 2002

I've been playing around with the tigon3 driver and a broadcom
5307 gigabit NIC in my IBM ebony... No luck so far.  The driver compiles
and even loads, I can run ifconfig(busybox really) to configure
the NIC,  and if I pull the network cable, the driver seems to
notice (get log messages about link is down, link is up) but so
far, I can't actually transmit or receive any packets.

Anyone had any luck with this combination?

-- steve