inter-driver communication

Neil Horman nhorman at lvl7.com
Fri Jul 19 09:35:23 EST 2002

I'm not sure if an interrupt is exactly what you want here.  If you want to
facilitate communication between drivers I think that tasklets do the job fairly
well.  All you really need to do is have the destination driver export a
tasklet_struct that the source driver can reference as an external variable.
Then if you want the source driver to signal the destination driver to do
something, all it needs to do is call schedule_tasklet on the exported structure.
Hope that helps
Neil

--
*Neil Horman