Serial console ports on systems with no console connected.

Arun Dharankar ADharankar at ATTBI.Com
Wed Jul 10 09:45:19 EST 2002

Thanks for your reply, Richard!

This is definitely not so in my case, there is very little output
generated. Also have the serial port speed set at 115200,  I
dont believe this is buffer overrun issue.

Anyway, I could work around the problem by checking for
the previous buffer's state and drop the characters. Would be
nice to get to the root cause.

Best regards,
-Arun.