BUG: udp socket, getsockopt + setsockopt

Josh Horvath Josh_Horvath-AJH051 at email.mot.com
Wed Jan 30 03:58:59 EST 2002

This is just a guess, but is SO_RCVLOWAT getting set somewhere?  The receive
call will block until it gets the number of bytes set with this option.  I
think it defaults to 1, so it should normally return when any data is
available on the socket.  But if it has been bumped up to a big number, it
might account for the behavior you're seeing.

-Josh