[Linux-ATM-General] Re: ATM driver for 8260 (linux 2.4.x)

None Atall linux_meis at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 01:23:21 EST 2002

 Mr Hofrat is right!
For some reason the interrupt handler reads old
values, although the CPM puts new data. (I checked it
using JTAG). It seems
like the old data are kept on buffers and are not
refreshed. Unfortunetely i did what Hofrat saied,
but it doesn't work. Is there a function for forcing
refresh? flush_tlb or flush_dcache perhaps?

                     Thanks!
                       D. Meidanis