get_irq fix for 8260 platform

Dan Malek dan at embeddededge.com
Fri Jan 18 03:08:56 EST 2002

Murray Jensen wrote:

> Hi All, if you have an 8260 and are wondering why the latest revisions of
> the devel kernel hang during boot, then this patch might help you.

Heh :-).  Thanks, I just fixed this yesterday, too.  It appears the 8260
has been neglected for a while, and now that I am doing something with
it again I'll have more updates as well.

I didn't do the 'end' function, but I'll include this.  I'm also thinking
about a real  priority interrupt scheme like was done for the 8xx a month
or so ago.  It's a bit more complicated here, though.

Thanks again.

	-- Dan