Setting i2c_i2brg

Kári Davíðsson kd at flaga.is
Fri Feb 15 21:24:02 EST 2002

This is covered in chapter 16.13 of the reference manual for the
mpc823e,
especially in 16.13.7 "Programming the I2C Controller"
Check 16.13.7.5 where they discuss the I2BRG register.

I believe you can run it at any speed upto 115kb/s (you might even get
higher
but then it is device specific)

Hope this helps,

K.D.