Raven Cop 8260 Utility

None Atall linux_meis at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 15 20:32:00 EST 2002

 Well, all seem posible. But the idea is, that BlueCat
provides a monitor that works with VADS. (ADS Revision
Pilot). We do everything by the book but nothing does
happen. Shoulden't it work? Well I'll check the
schematics, to see if this WP_ is really there. We'll
see..
                             Thanks
                               D.Meidanis

--- Greg Griffes <ggg at ieee.org> wrote:
> Some flash parts have a WP* pin that "protects" the
> flash boot sectors only.  Often, designers will wire
> that input to a discrete
> that can be controlled by software.

=====
  Dhmhtrios Meidanis
-Degree in Mathematics, University of the Aegean.
-Master in Computer Architecture and Digital
 Systems, University of Crete.
  Greece.

http://mail.yahoo.com