MVME5100 booting from SCSI disk

Stefano Coluccini s.coluccini at caen.it
Thu Feb 14 19:24:01 EST 2002

HI,
  I can confirm to you that booting from network and using a HD partition as
root filesystem works correctly. I haven't tried yet to boot from HD, but
I've read something interesting about this argument in the ppcbug manual at
the GEVBOOT command and the PBOOT command.

I hope this can help you.
Bye.

! Stefano Coluccini         ! CAEN Engineering srl       !
! Via Vetraia, 11           ! 55049 Viareggio (LU)-ITALY !
! Tel. +39 0584 388 398     ! Fax +39 0584 388 959       !
! s.coluccini at caen.it       ! www.caen.it/computing      !