MPC107 I2C

Adrian Cox adrian at humboldt.co.uk
Sat Feb 9 03:23:09 EST 2002

On Fri, 08 Feb 2002 10:58:28 -0500
Dan Malek <dan at embeddededge.com> wrote:

> Adrian Cox wrote:
>
> > Does anybody know of an I2C driver for the MPC107?  The only clue I
> > found on Google (searching for "MPC107 linux i2c") was a post by Dan
> > Malek saying "I believe the code is lurking around somewhere".
>
> I wrote that :-)?  Must have been one of my more foggy days.  Any time
> a question like that is asked I scan the archives looking for tidbits of
> information.  I must have found someone that posted something about it.

Apparently so:

http://www.geocrawler.com/archives/3/8358/2001/9/0/6707253/

> I believe there is (was, it's harder to find these days without registration)
> software on Motorla's website to do this.  I tend to avoid sites that
> require a) registration and, b) Internet Exploder to work properly, so I
> don't know what is on their website these days.

I'll take a look. I find Motorola's website a complete pain to navigate,
so I try to avoid it as well. Searching for "+linux +i2c +mpc107" on
Motorola's site finds 5 documents, none of them relevant.

--
Adrian Cox
http://www.humboldt.co.uk/