cannot get tree with rsync

John Tyner jtyner at cs.ucr.edu
Wed Feb 6 04:40:29 EST 2002

Is anyone else having problems getting the linuxppc_2_4_devel tree from
source.mvista.com. When I get the tree into an empty directory, everything
goes fine. About a week or so ago, though, I began to get errors when
updating the tree. Nothing changed on my end, that I know of other than
after a few days of having the problem, I updated from rsync 2.4.6 to
2.5.2. I have the same problem in both versions.

The error is:
rsync: read error: Connection reset by peer
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(152)
rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (213927 bytes read so far)
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(140)

Any ideas?

Thanks.
--