JTAG debugger

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Dec 28 10:29:05 EST 2002

In message <20021227231242.50591.qmail at web20106.mail.yahoo.com> you wrote:

> I actually work with MPC8XX using MPC4BDM debugger,
> but now I'll start to work with a MPC82XX, then I've
> made some research and could not find a good and not
> too expensive JTAG debugger, does anyone knows a good
> one? The best I found is BDI2000 but it cost a few
> tousands of U$...

And it's worth each dime of the price.

I don't know of a better BDM/JTAG debugger when it comes to debugging
Linux kernel/driver level software.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
A Chairman was as necessary to a Board planet  as  the  zero  was  in
mathematics, but being a zero had big disadvantages...
                         - Terry Pratchett, _The Dark Side of the Sun_