mpcbdm SDRAM and Flash program

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Dec 27 07:09:16 EST 2002

In message <1040734104.7b13ac00bin_ren at myrealbox.com> you wrote:

>   We're reading mails to this list for quite a while and finally
> have found no other way but to post our question here.

Do not post the same message to several mailing lists.

This has been answered before (on bdm4gdb-users)

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Far back in the mists of ancient time, in the great and glorious days
of the former Galactic Empire, life was wild, rich  and  largely  tax
free.         - Douglas Adams, _The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy_