After Uncompresseing Linux..., what's next

Prakash kanthi pkanthi at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 21 03:48:21 EST 2002

I do have xilinx tools and i am working with their V2P
product. I completely understands what you are said.
But the problem is, right after the uncompression and
cpy to 0x00000000, i loose total control because i
don't have any clue what is getting executed.

And also, i have my boot monitor code at 0x00000000,
before uncompress process overwrites it. I see that
some of that code is getting executed after jump to
0x0. I reason i am overwriting 0x0 is because, i only
have 8MB RAM.

thanks,
Prakash