MVME5100 boot from flash

ghannon at cspi.com ghannon at cspi.com
Fri Dec 20 02:39:34 EST 2002

Stefano,

     I'm not sure this is the only approach, but this is what I use.

(See attached file: bugboot.tar.gz)

     There is a readme in here that describes the process.
     You basically have to build the board's residual data into the
image that gets flashed.

     There may be tidbits left out of the readme, so email me if
this doesn't work as written.

Gary Hannon
CSPI

"Stefano Coluccini" <s.coluccini at caen.it> on 12/19/2002 04:03:03 AM