Regarding consistent_alloc

Joakim Tjernlund joakim.tjernlund at lumentis.se
Sat Dec 7 01:25:48 EST 2002

Hi

If you implement the performance improvement I suggested earlier, I don't think
you need them. Another thing with consistent_xxx() is that you can not use
__pa() and __va() on addresses returned by the consistent_alloc et. al.

I think Dan Malek and/or Tom Rini knows more about these functions.

   Jocke