embedded help for linux links

Marius Groeger mag at sysgo.de
Thu Dec 5 19:57:19 EST 2002

On Wed, 4 Dec 2002, Omanakuttan wrote:

> I am a newbie in the embedded linux world, we are working to build a
> bridge (E1/T1 ethernet and E3/T3 ) with ppc8260.
> Could anybody direct me some links so that I can have a good starting
> point of linux on PPC in order to get a better idea of what is happening
> in this list and embedded linux world in general?

Besides tons of free stuff on the internet (which is more or less well
supported), you might consider buying an embedded linux distribution.
See my signature for my favorite one. You'll be getting a complete
Embedded Linux development environment with ready-to-go examples and
support.

Regards,
Marius

Marius Groeger           SYSGO Real-Time Solutions AG       mgroeger at sysgo.de